Here’s how to get maximum life from your wireless mic batteries.
- Remove batteries when the mic will not be used for more than a couple of days
- Always replace all batteries at the same time if your mic uses more than one battery
- Don’t count on the battery life gauge on your receiver. Get a volt/ohm meter so you can do accurate voltage tests.
- Save used, but not completely expired batteries for rehearsals and non-critical events
- Don’t mix batteries of different brands or ages in the same wireless device
- Never use carbon batteries in a wireless microphone
- Make sure 9 volt batteries remain capped when not installed in mics
- Use batteries that are “Date Coded” for maximum shelf life
BuyBattery.com is a dependable supplier for Duracell batteries.