1. Use proper extension cords
Extension cords used outdoors should be properly grounded.
2. Anticipate standing water
Identify low lying areas and avoid using them for important parts of your event.
3. Get accurate weather forecasts
Here’s a link to one of our favorite weather sites
4. Secure items against high winds.
5. Secure items against high winds
“Slip proof” stages and steps with anti-slip tape.
6. Waterproof sound equipment
Microphones can still be used in light drizzle by waterproofing with a plastic bag.
7. Seal connections
8. Identify “Danger” Areas